CSIRO's EASI technology is a high-performance data analytics platform. By leveraging the power of cloud computing, EASI Hub enables researchers to process and integrate large volumes of data, working on larger scales and at greater speeds than is possible on most other platforms.
Designed primarily to manage the huge and ever increasing volumes of Earth observation data, EASI's functionality can be applied to any large data analytics task.
Benefits of using CSIRO's EASI platform include:
- Enabling users to focus on unlocking value from data, rather than spending time on complex data management and pre-processing tasks
- Customisable data analysis workflows
- "Paddock to planet" scalable data analysis
- Enables businesses to test new opportunities at low cost (pay per use)
- Removes costs of large-scale storage and compute infrastructure, data acquisition and data preparation ‘pain points’ for small companies